ACOUSTIC WAVE THERAPY
Acoustic Wave Therapy has been used on many organs in the body to improve blood flow and aide in healing (one example is for orthopedic injuries). Blood flow is how the human body functions properly. Acoustic Wave Therapy as a treatment for erectile dysfunction is newer in the United States. The device was recently approved for use by the FDA. It has been proven to increase the blood flow to the erection. This allows a man to get and keep an erection. Most patients see a harder, laster longing erection than before having Erectile Dysfunction. All patients will see differing results. Meeting with Dr. Williams will help identify what results you can expect.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to maintain or develop an erection that is suitable for sexual activity. If you’ve got ED, it can impact your self-confidence and cause you to avoid sexual activity. Your specific cause of ED is unique, but we’ve seen and treated it all. No matter the cause of your ED, it ultimately leads to a lack of blood flow. Our protocol goes straight to correcting that flow.
Plaque break down occurs with Acoustic Wave Therapy. The combination of new blood vessel formation (Neovascularization) and plaque break down provide increased blood flow to the penis which is the basis for an erection, regardless of the underlying cause.
- Procedures are done by certified technicians and take about 20 minutes each visit.
- The procedure is generally painless but a topical numbing cream is applied for any discomfort.
- You will receive twice the number of treatments as other clinics in Utah.
Results may be seen within a day after the first procedure or may start after several procedures.
WHY NOT TAKE PILLS FOR ED?
Pitfalls of using pills such as Viagra or Cialis for ED. Traditionally pills such as Viagra and Cialis were prescribed for ED the downfalls of doing so are:
- Our bodies develop a tolerance to medications and the dose must be increased over time with worsening of the side effects.
- Atrophy of the body’s ability to create a natural erection occurs as the brain’s signal to the penis to create an erection is bypassed.
- Pills create an on demand erection which feels unnatural.
Acoustic Wave Therapy brings back the natural response for those intimate moments. With no side effects.
TALK WITH AN ED SPECIALIST
WE OFFER THE LATEST ACOUSTIC WAVE THERAPY PROTOCOL TO RESTORE YOUR SEXUAL FUNCTION. WE ARE THE ONLY CLINIC IN UTAH THAT OFFERS PATIENTS THE RECOMMENDED TWICE A WEEK TREATMENTS UNTIL THEY SEE RESULTS.
THINGS TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
The following items will help determine the best treatment plan based on your medical history. You will meet with Dr. Williams to make sure that you are an ideal candidate for this therapy.